Quick Hit Results
people from Kansas City and beyond enjoyed a free multi-sensory music festival
Create a free, multi-sensory music festival in Kansas City based on the successful WaterFire property from Rhode Island.
- Evenergy hired to launch and produce the event.
- Curated all music and visual artists — fire dancers, Quixotic, jazz, blues, pop, opera and many more.
- Managed all production and attendee experience.
- Partnered with local restaurants for food and beverage.
- Annual attendance ranged from 15,000-35,000 (depending on weather that year).
- Considered one of the top free public entertainment events in Kansas City.
- Evenergy was proud to have a significant role in launching and producing this community for many years.