Smithfield’s Guinness World Record
Quick Hit Results
336 happy and engaged participants took part in the World Record event
national and local media placements
- Smithfield wanted to celebrate National Barbecue Month & the launch of its Get Grilling America campaign with a unique PR event.
- Develop a Guinness World Record for the Largest Grilling Lesson.
- Evenergy managed overall production and planning of the event.
- Followed Guinness’ guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Secured site outside Arrowhead Stadium during the Chief’s NFL Draft Party.
- Incentivized participants with grills, accessories and free food and beverages.
- Achieved the World Record with 336 happy and engaged participants.
- 47.5 Million PR impressions and 146 national and local media placements.
- Integrated Smithfield’s partners — Chiefs, Weber, Kingsford and Grizzly.