Downtown Council Annual Luncheon
Quick Hit Results
businesses and community leaders and professionals attended the luncheon
businesses and organizations participated in the Downtown KC exhibition center
years strong managing this event — and we still bring energy and fresh ideas each year!
- The Downtown Council of Kansas City, a nonprofit economic development agency, holds an annual luncheon to bring together civic and business leaders to showcase the year’s accomplishments.
- Kept the event fresh with new environmental Design and Production.
- Turned what could have been a mundane event into exciting, relevant entertainment, i.e., Jimmy Fallon’s “Slow Jam” with Mayor Sly James.
- Created impactful networking and socializing with relevant exhibitors.
- Event has grown from 200 to almost 1,000 attendees.
- Exhibitor interest continues to grow with sellouts every year.